Minarets encourages picking over reviews and responses in its Apocypha segment. There are some situations in which comments may be edited or deleted:
- Comments deemed to be spam or solely promotional in nature will be deleted. Including a link to relevant content is permitted, but comments should be relevant to the post topic.
- Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive will be deleted. Note this may include abusive, threatening, racist, pornographic, offensive, misleading or libelous language.
- Comments that harass other posters will be deleted. Please be respectful toward other contributors.
- Anonymous comments will be deleted. We only accept comment from posters who identify themselves.
- Minarets reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the blog without notice.
This comment policy is subject to change at any time. If you have any questions on the commenting policy, please let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org
Minarets does not invite discussion on poems published in the journal or ANNEXE segment at this time.